In DeWolfe v. Hingham Centre, Ltd., the Plaintiff, a purchaser of real estate, brought claims against a real estate broker concerning misrepresentations that the broker allegedly made about the zoning designation of certain real estate (the “Property”) which the...
Experienced, Versatile Attorneys
Month: May 2013
- Massachusetts Courts Address an Often Used Escape Clause from Complying with a Covenant Not to Compete
- Gallant & Ervin Obtains Judge Ruling Terminating Client’s Obligation to Pay Alimony
- SJC Rules that Purchaser of Real Estate Can Bring Misrepresentation Claim Against Real Estate Broker for Broker’s Incorrect Statements Regarding Property’s Zoning
- Gallant & Ervin Obtains Not Guilty Verdict for Client on Domestic Assault and Battery Charge
- Gallant & Ervin Obtains Jury Verdict that Monies Provided to Client Were not Loans and Were not Required to be Repaid