Our Aggressive Representation Puts Your Business In A Strong Position
Whether protecting your creative talent, brand or everyday transactions, our attorneys are here to help you shift your business into a strong position for negotiation or litigation. At Gallant & Ervin, L.L.C., our lawyers assist businesses anticipate and resolve business disputes quickly and affordably. We lean into more than 20 years of experience to provide the clear insight business owners need to avoid or resolve complex disagreements with creative solutions. Our goal is to put you in the strongest possible negotiating position as quickly as possible through aggressive representation.
We represent a vast range of businesses in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine. We have experience in helping those involved in emerging technologies, manufacturing, service-oriented businesses, holding companies, property management, high-technology firms, small closely held companies, medium-sized businesses and professional practices. We have also worked with celebrities and other high-net-worth individuals, and Fortune 500 corporations throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Our lawyers are experienced with sophisticated business and commercial litigation involving:
- Breach of contract claims
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Noncompete agreements, contract disputes, discrimination claims and other employment law disputes
- Business torts
- Unfair competition
- Defense of trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property
- Construction disputes involving contractors, subcontractors, vendors and businesses
- Real estate litigation such as lease, access and property line disputes
- Disputes between property owners and tenants
- Defending businesses and business owners who have been sued
- Defending companies from trademark and copyright infringement
- Partnership dissolution
- Representing employers in employment litigation involving discrimination or sexual harassment before courts and administrative agencies
Proactive Legal Advocacy For Business Transactions
Our lawyers advise clients on ways to avoid litigation. Our services include drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements. In this way, our goal is to protect your rights in the event of a future dispute. Our lawyers have in-depth experience in a broad range of corporate transactions and other corporate law-related issues, such as:
- Business entity formation to secure your goals for tax treatment and liability levels, including partnerships, limited liability companies, and S and C corporations
- Develop articles of incorporation for corporations
- Drafting or reviewing employment contracts, buy-sell agreements, operating agreements, and partnership agreements
- Counsel and advice for employment law matters
- Reviewing or drafting employee policy guides
- Representing employees or employers in noncompete or confidentiality agreements
- Buying and selling businesses, including franchises
- Commercial real estate leases and other transactions
- Advising companies about protection of intellectual property such as trademarks and copyrights
Our lawyers also serve as general counsel to hundreds of corporations in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. We also sit on the board of a number of corporations.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Speak with an experienced attorney at Gallant & Ervin, L.L.C.. Call our office in Chelmsford at 978-256-6041 or complete our online form.