On June 15, 1995, Bob Marley Music, Inc. (“BMMI”) and Jurek International Graphics, Inc. (“JIG”) entered into a License Agreement (the “Agreement”) under which JIG agreed to produce certain artwork depicting the late reggae music star, Robert Nesta Marley (“Bob...
Experienced, Versatile Attorneys
Month: November 2010
- Massachusetts Courts Address an Often Used Escape Clause from Complying with a Covenant Not to Compete
- Gallant & Ervin Obtains Judge Ruling Terminating Client’s Obligation to Pay Alimony
- SJC Rules that Purchaser of Real Estate Can Bring Misrepresentation Claim Against Real Estate Broker for Broker’s Incorrect Statements Regarding Property’s Zoning
- Gallant & Ervin Obtains Not Guilty Verdict for Client on Domestic Assault and Battery Charge
- Gallant & Ervin Obtains Jury Verdict that Monies Provided to Client Were not Loans and Were not Required to be Repaid